Arcade   Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Welcome
Welcome to neptunerising

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

TWITTER WITH US!!!
http://twitter.com/NeptuneRising

CONGRATULATIONS VM FANS... WE DID IT!!!!
You should be so proud of never giving up!
The Veronica Mars Movie has been given the green light to go ahead and will begin filming this summer.

The Kickstarter campaign made it's goal of 2 million dollars in under 24 hrs and shattered all sorts of Kickstarter records.
It ended with an amazing total of $5,702,153 and 91,585 backers.
We knew how awesome Veronica Mars fans are but we have proved it to the whole world now!
Congratulations Rob Thomas and thankyou for giving us this opportunity to help make this movie a reality! You deserve every bit of VM love being thrown your way!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/559 ... ie-project

Please also take the time to join in on our conversations here, we would love to chat to you all and have you on this journey with us from kickstarter to movie :o)

Post subject: Re: Veronica Mars Movie PREMIERES + Events!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:55 am 

Highscores: 2
One of the organizers got some good pics and some autographs though she had bought a part in the movie and got to know some of them a little.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:56 am 

one of the organizers?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 am 

One of the current NR organizer admins then

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 am 

where was she NYC?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 am 

I believe it was the L.A. Premier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 am 

Who are you talking about charlie???And I can not believe SJ came back!!! SJ!!!!!!

I have a little video of the cast all standing in side the theatre just before the movie starts and Rob is talking to the audience. I love Rob Thomas, I just looooove him.
I got to talk to Jason Dohring and the girl who played Madison. There were so many people around after the movie trying to get pics with the cast, that's the best I could do.
I did see heaps of the cast sitting around the theatre though. Apart from all the main VM stars ( they were all there) , I also saw Cliff a few rows behind me, the girl who played Hannah, a few seats to the right of me, and I even saw Joey Lauren Adams, she was standing behind me in the line for the restrooms! Well, I would of said hello to her, but that seemed a little awkward...hahahah
It was so great..
I tried to post my video before but it wouldn't work. I'll try to post it later.

So, any news on a sequel yet? I actually haven't been following the news about it lately. I am quite happy where they left it off though. I think it wrapped things up perfectly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:12 am 

Oh, and Boooooooo! Security for some bizarre reason wouldn't let us take pictures of the actors on the red carpet while we were going into the theatre. Why? Who knows...
I mean, there was so many other people on the other side of the ropes taking pictures. I thought that was a little unfair. It's not like I would have been taking selfies in their faces. :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 pm 

Nothing has been said on there being more VM but it has been said that the WB was happy with the movie.
Actually on the CW Seed they are doing web episodes with Ryan Hansen called "Play It Again Dick".

Board index » Fan and Media Chatter » VM Events